Thursday, July 9, 2009

So I started this blog...

...a LONG time ago and it was originally going to be all about my Nigerian goats and farm life experiences. Well, I still have the goats and my little farm but realized that I have so many other interests that I can't blog about just one thing. So here I am, posting my first "post" (I think that's what it's called).

I'll admit that I fear I really have nothing worth blogging about or anything people would be interested in reading about, but I'll give it a try and maybe even post (if I can figure out how to do it) some creative projects I'm working on or (gasp) have finished! That is if I don't get completely distracted by something else...

Time to go feed the animals :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I've decided you and I need a theme song while we tend to our animals. It might go something like this:

"You feed the goats, and I'll feed the chickens, and we'll have lots of fun!"

This is only the chorus. Feedback welcome!! : )