Friday, July 17, 2009

Here it is:



This is the little project I mentioned I had been working on for a friend. It's done! (I apologize for the poor photos) I got the idea from the Zutter Bind-it- All blog. I'm a tea drinker and so is my best friend so I just had to make one for her :) The phrase "a cup of tea solves everything" came from a Facebook group I'm a member of, I love the phrase and thought it would be perfect for this project.





This is the first "page". Each "page" is actually a pocket, inside each pocket is a tea bag. There are a total of 6 pockets.






This is the last page. The SF stands for Special Friend :)

Some of the phrases that I used, were actually borrowed from a rubber stamp company (that I love!) Papertrey Ink. I couldn't afford the stamp set right now so I had to borrow some of the sentiments :) I'm not sure what the rules are about that sort of thing but I'm hoping it's ok.

I used a variety of papers, most from Stampin' Up! Some from Collage Press. Also used some rubber stamps from Technique Tuesday from their Ali Edwards line.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm the lucky friend who received this darling little book! Jenn, you are so talented and thoughtful...keep the creativity flowing!

Julia Aston said...

How fun Jenn! I love your little Tea book! This would be perfect for a tea loving friend of mine who moved away - and I DO have the PTI set - thanks for the inspiration!!