Monday, July 25, 2011

I know, I know....

I know it's been awhile. A LONG while...but, what else is new?! I do have a little something to share though, and I also decided to post some old layouts that I felt weren't "good enough". I've decided to let that thought go and the feeling of inadequacies...the feeling of not being enough. I deal with that feeling in so many areas of my life already, I DON'T need to allow it to root itself in my creative endeavors! After all, I create for me, for my daughter, for my family! For me, being creative and feeling that (sometimes sudden) urge to create is like breathing! I have to do it or I would die! Who cares if it's not as good as someone elses!?

Here's a little autograph book that I made for my daughter for summer camp. This was her first time at camp. She was gone for a whole week and brought half of my heart with her!

All I used were some Avery shipping tags, Hero Arts butterfly stamp, distress inks, and a little bling to make it.
It was an after thought, as so many of my crafty ideas are :( but thanks to some speedy US postal services, I was able to mail it to her. She got it before it was time to go home and she had all of her camp-mates and counselors sign it! I think it will be a wonderful keepsake for her to have. She had a great time :)

Will post some of those old layouts within the next couple of days! :)

2 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

this is pretty Jenn! I am so glad you are letting go and sharing with us!!

Mariam said...

I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Irumole); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
more.