Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oops!

So... stupid me forgot to take pictures of the cards that I made for my daughter's teacher! :( They came out really cute too. I was just in such a hurry to get them to her that I completely spaced that I was going to post them on here! Oh well!

I realized the other day on the anniversary of my Mom's death (17 years ago) that I haven't scrapped a single page honoring or remembering her! There are several reasons for this I think. One has been avoidance, for sure. I just know that when I sit down to do it there will be many emotions stirred and I just haven't wanted to deal with it. Another big reason is, I think I have put a lot of pressure on myself to make it perfect. I feel that I can't make it perfect so why even attempt trying at all? Basically it's a bunch of psychological road blocks that I simply MUST overcome!! I mean really, 17 years is WAY to long and I don't think there will ever be a perfect time or a perfect way to do it, I have to just DO IT!


My Mom, me (I was about a year old) and my sister (6)



My Mom (not sure what year this was taken)

1 comment:

lisaplus6 said...

these are great photos. i have avoided photos with my father for some time now- maybe we could encourage each other!

by the way, your blog is wonderful :)